Contact Eternal Silence: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
So you think you have what it takes to be a part of Eternal Silence?
The ES team is a very close knit group of individuals who are all very talented. We
expect the best from our team and we expect the best from new applicants as well. This
is your opportunity to get real game developing experience.
ETERNAL SILENCE IS HIRING!
- Must have time to donate to the mod
- Must be motivated and self-driven - no slackers
- Must be able to work with a team
- Must have at least a working understanding of the game production pipeline
- Must be familiar with Eternal Silence and passionate about game production
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the field applied for.
For latest news regarding recruitment, visit our Recruiting Forum
If you are interested and think you have what it takes email me personally at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you send any relevant samples of work so that we can evaluate your skills with your application.
Addendum: As of mid-July 2010, we've instituted a trial period for prospecting staff members. This means that all new applications will be put on a trial status and given a task to be completed. Only upon satisfactory completion of the task will the trial member be an official part of the team.
This has been instituted due to trouble we've had with 'less motivated' applicants.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Co-Project Leads, Eternal Silence